Use Oklahoma Joe's® Hickory Wood Logs to infuse food with savory flavor. Cutting Edge Firewood Boxes of Wood are filled with the best cooking wood logs available. Monday -Friday | 9 am - 6 pm Call For Orders and Estimates. Shipping was fast--no complaints there. They seemed to burn well. Includes approximately 40.5 lb. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. They have been treated to be insect-free. I have yet to burn the longer pieces in my offset smoker, but I did do a test cook with chunks. DESCRIPTION: Hickory heartwood is brown or reddish brown in color and is sold as "Red Hickory". Each barkless, rectangular log is approximately 3" to 4" wide, and 12" to 15" in length, making them ideal for use in wood burning ovens or smokehouses. ... Hickory Logs Veneer - 4sc Veneer - 3sc Sawlog - 3sc Sawlog - 2sc. Call 214-597-8867 today! Currently delivering to Minnesota and Wisconsin and shipping nationwide. The wood is commonly used where strength or shock-resistance is important. Description & Documents This bag of hickory mini logs is ideal for cooking large quantities of food or cooking over longer periods. Logs are 11-12"long with varying diameters . ft. BBQ Hickory Wood Logs. Hickory firewood is one of the top choices for many people and often thought of as the number one species for firewood. SmokinLicious® factors add up to exceptional wood-fired flavoring, long burn times, cost savings, and low ash production resulting in lower equipment maintenance. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Great for pork. Great for cabins, lake homes, and lodges. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Because such a large fraction of the wood was shorter than 14", I'm rating only 3 stars. Hickory Wood: PHOTO. *Competition blend consists of oak, hickory, cherry and maple flavors. Hickory Wood Logs - 40.5 lb. Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. This item was made in the United States of America. This furniture is durable, beautiful, and sets the stage for decades of memories. Plus, storing your firewood is easy when you use one of our racks or baskets. A google search revealed this website. Baillie lumber has hardwood logs for sale. Weber Hickory Wood … The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. 1-913-236-6666. If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Hickory Natural Edge Slabs *These are one of a kind pieces. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. ! Hand made in the USA. Crafted of hickory logs and your choice of oak, brown maple, rustic alder, walnut and more, our Amish living room furniture embodies the frontier spirit. Our cooking wood can be used for indoor/outdoor grills, smokers, fire pits, pizza ovens or just about any cooking wood need you might have. Call, email, or text for delivered price anywhere outside of Wichita Kansas. I ended up cutting these small pieces down to chunks for my charcoal grill and charcoal smoker. They're nicely cured for using in a smoker, and I haven't noticed any resin. Shipped in a USPS large flat rate box. Sapwood is susceptible to powder post beetles. Kingsford 1 cu. Cut from chemical free wood lot. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon! Smoking & Fireplace Wood . Trees and logs susceptible to attack by forest longhorn beetle. Try these hickory logs for your next meat-smoking endeavor! ft. BBQ Hickory Wood Chunks. We also purchase logs year round for our sawmills. 100-percent, all-natural hickory hardwood fire logs are perfect for long lasting hot cooking flames and can be enjoyed in backyard fires Compressed firewood logs won't spark or pop, won't give you splinters, and produce very little smoke and ash For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. There is absolutely no possibility of insects or mold and it gives off the lowest emissions, making it safe whether you want to enjoy it indoors or outdoors. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. I purchased this product previously at a local restaurant supply store several times and had great results with each use. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs. Free Shipping On Orders $45+. Each barkless, rectangular log is approximately 3" to 4" wide, and 12" to 15" in length, making them ideal for use in wood burning ovens or smokehouses. The “king” of smoking woods – Hickory is preferred by most barbecue restaurants. Quarter-sawn lumber is easily produced on our sawmill and we usually have it in stock. Shop this Collection (498) Model# 100524120 $ 19 97. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. We are sorry these Hickory Wood Logs - 40.5 lb. Buy and sell locally. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Shipping cost is inconvenient but understandable with cases that weigh 40 lbs. Wood Vendors supplies only the finest Hickory Lumber harvested from the northern or appalachian regions of North America. Because it produces a strong, smoky bacon/ham like flavor. In this post, we’ll explain which types of wood make the best logs for a wood burning stove or fireplace. Red Oak Logs Special - 4sc 18"+ Veneer - 4sc Veneer - 3sc Another disadvantage of hickory firewood is that bugs really like it. Hickory may outperform oak in a wood stove, but for some, not well enough to justify the work. If you love hickory log furniture, you're going to love our Amish-built hickory log pieces! © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: These already come in smaller more manageable pieces than the mesquite logs which is a huge advantage, but some of them are much longer than others. All exotic and domestic wood slabs & burls can be seen in person at The Exotic Wood Shed in our Charm, Ohio store. Craigslist has listings for firewood for sale in the Hickory / Lenoir area. Download Adobe Acrobat software. I ordered a dozen 40.5-lb. Hickory is a very hard dense wood making it difficult to cut and split. Hickory logs are sold in any amount you need. There are two main factors you must consider when choosing the best logs for a wood burning stove: wood type and wood moisture content. did not all meet your expecttions. Since the wood doesn’t hold much moisture, once kiln dried, hickory is extremely easy to ignite. Poplar Logs Veneer - 4sc Sawlog - 3sc Sawlog - 2sc. I was a bit skeptical as I was not familiar with the website but when the package arrive I was very relieved to see it was the same product I'd used previously. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. I will certainly purchase again. Hickory Logs. Our clearest standard grade of Hickory lumber is Prime grade which requires 83 1/3% or better clear face cuttings. We also supply other Hickory species. Use Oklahoma Joe's® Hickory Wood Logs to infuse food with savory flavor. Choose between logs and chunks, or have it cut to any custom length you need. Hickory is harder to saw and split than a lot of other hardwoods like oak. It is not uncommon for a hickory woodpile to have a lot of sawdust, or bugdust from insects boring into it. So despite our name we offer a lot more than just Hickory and Oak. and 20 pieces per case. 15lbs to 19lbs per box . We are working to assist you as quickly as possible. The hardness of wood varies with the direction of the wood grain, and varies from piece to piece. You are buying the exact slab of lumber in the images shown. Hickory Lumber for Sale. HICKORY WOOD . Hickory is a very hard dense wood making it difficult to cut and split. All Natural Pennsylvania Hickory Wood. Dimensions:.75 cu ft The tree can live for up to 300 years and grow up to 100 feet tall. Thank you for your review, Thomas! Reclaimed antique hickory flooring channels this diversity in application through its rapidly-changing coloration and classic patterning. Simple styling and rough hewn construction give this hickory wood furniture an irresistible country charm that's perfect for a … Pair hickory with pork or red meat for optimum results. A lot of these woods we keep in thick live-edge slabs that range in width from 12" to over 40", especially walnut slabs. Hickory is a classic American wood, popularly associated with barbequed or smoked meats, golf clubs, and tool handles. Includes approximately 40.5 lb. Find firewood at Lowe's today. and 20 pieces per case. There are no products matching your search. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. WOOD DEPOT GUARANTEE’S ALL OUR PREMIUM WOOD PRODUCTS TO BE: * Minimum one year seasoned or Kiln Dried , Split and ready to burn. Hickory firewood is one of the top choices for many people and often thought of as the number one species for firewood. But several of the boxes contained predominantly small pieces, just a few inches long and nowhere near the 14" minimum length mentioned on the website. Custom slab milling of your logs can be done on our new 60" Lucas mill. Hickory is a dense and heavy hardwood that provides an exceptional burning experience. The price is the same as what I purchased from the local store. * Delivered in a timely manner, typically within 5 business days unless weather does not permit* I love cooking and smoking with this wood, I will continue to order this product and I recommend this to a lot of you guys who love to smoke meat in a smoker BBQ grill! Some people call this rick wood or 1/3 of a cord. When choosing firewood for your wood stove or fireplace, you have a lot of options. … A wide variety of hickory logs options are available to you, There are 78 suppliers who sells hickory logs on Alibaba.com, mainly located in North America. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Competition* wood is preferred for Poultry, Competition* wood is preferred for Vegetable. Shagbark Hickory falls into the True-Hickory grouping, and is considered to be a ring-porous wood. boxes. Sweet to stronger heavy bacon-like flavor. We offer only the highest quality of firewood, including hardwoods, hickory, cherry, mesquite, pinion pine, and more. Easy to handle wood that produced great heat and smoke.after the store I purchased at previously went out of business I tried to find the manufacturer online and purchase direct but was unsuccessful. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. They can be used as the primary heat source for barbecuing but can also be used in smokers. Cooking with it was great. Randy's Firewood LLC offers a complete line of firewood that includes, oak and pinon for your fire needs, hickory, pecan, mesquite, apple and cherry for cooking. Weber Hickory Wood Chips (59) Model# 17143 $ 3 99. So a Janka rating is an average of numerous tests performed on all directions and numerous pieces. We also carry firewood racks. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. 100% hickory wood logs Natural hickory wood creates a sweet smoke flavor Authentic hickory wood is ideal for barbecue Due to COVID-19, responses may be delayed. These hickory wood logs are ideal for smoking red meat, duck, lamb, and poultry. Overall User Rating: 4915304 -, Wood logs have a long burn life, which makes them great for long cooks, Logs are approximately 6-8-inches-long and come in a 25-pound bag. Contact us today. On average, Hickory is denser, stiffer, and harder than either White Oak or Hard Maple. These wood logs are great for long, sustained cooks on an offset smoker or over barbecue pits. Any questions fell free to message us and we will get back to you in a timely manner!! Each time a sapling is harvested, as many as five or six “sprouts” emerge from the stump. Softwood trees are conifers, like Pine, which are evergreen and have needles instead of leaves. Each piece is hand built to order, and we can even offer customization. The sapwood is light in color and sold as "White Hickory". These wood logs are great for long, sustained cooks on an offset smoker or over barbecue pits. We deliver our cooking chunks and cooking wood splits inside boxes, plus our firewood log boxes also include some kindling, a selection of Excelsior Fire Starters, and your choice of firewood so you get a great cooking experience every time. Generally speaking, the harder the wood the easier it is to finish and polish. What do you think of this page? Harder woods create good, solid long-lasting joinery in furniture. Need firewood delivery in Dallas TX? All logs must straight & be well trimmed with no butt spurs, excessive butt swell, or knots extending beyond the bark line. Hickory wood is one of the most widely used woods for smoking. They have been treated to be insect-free. For a tree to be a hardwood is based on whether that tree is deciduous, not on the density of the wood. It is also one of the most prolific. 681 hickory logs products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which logs accounts for 4%, forestry machinery accounts for 1%, and other timber accounts for 1%. Price is based on picking up at location. The Hickory Wood Logs are the best way to achieve a perfect smokehouse hickory flavor. Predominantly Bitternut Hickory with large heartwood and thin sap. Logs not trimmed or cut properly shall be downgraded to #3’s or not scaled at the option of the log scaler. Moderately resistant to preservative treatment. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Commercial Smokers, Indoor Smokehouses, and Pig Roasters, More compact to store than a natural log alternative. Thanks! For help identifying model number, please contact Customer Service at 800-318-7744. Although some woods equal hickory in a single property, such as hardness or stiffness, not one commercially available wood can match it in the combination of hardness, bending strength, stiffness, and shock resistance. All logs must be cut to even lengths with 4-6” of excess. Hickory creates a sweet yet strong flavor to all forms of meats. Shop this Collection (456) Model# 100524116 $ 17 97. Kingsford 0.75 cu. Because they're boxed, these hickory wood logs are easy to transport to outdoor events, and take up less storage space than loose logs. Of the remaining pieces, several more were a little larger but still well short of 14". Please choose your delivery preferences: These hickory wood logs are ideal for smoking red meat, duck, lamb, and poultry. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. The smoker logs are clean solid pieces of forest harvested North American hardwood “heartwood” that we reduce to the perfect moisture level for the best Smoking logs! Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. * Hickory is one of the densest hardwoods known to man, allowing it to be steamed, bent and transformed into a piece of beautiful, durable rustic furniture that will last for ages. Hickory is a hardwood because it is a deciduous tree, meaning it loses its leaves every year. The tree can live for up to 300 years and grow up to 100 feet tall. One box had, in addition to the wood, a couple dozen dead ants. MON - SAT, 9AM - 7PM EST. Shop firewood and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. "I love cooking and smoking with this wood, I will continue to order this product and I recommend this to a lot of you guys who love to smoke meat in a smoker BBQ grill!". How can we improve it? We specialize in cooking wood that is cut into either mini logs (8 inch) or standard length (16inch) pieces all from only the highest quality competition grade wood. Competition blend consists of oak, hickory, cherry and Maple flavors 59 ) Model # 100524120 $ 97. Longhorn beetle sawmill and we will get back to you in a smoker and... - 2sc is to finish and polish, mesquite, pinion Pine, which are evergreen and have instead! Help identifying Model number, please try again in color and is considered be. For help identifying Model number, please try again as possible sawdust, have. A deciduous tree, meaning it loses its leaves every year all directions numerous... Love hickory log furniture, you have a lot more than just hickory and oak you have a lot sawdust... Tree to be a ring-porous wood tree can live for up to feet., pinion Pine, and sets the stage for decades of memories 40... 40.5 lb Competition blend consists of oak, hickory is harder to saw and split in Charm. Longhorn beetle many people and often thought of as the number one species for firewood price anywhere outside of Kansas! Assist you as quickly as possible even offer customization can be seen in person at the option the..., and sets the stage for decades of memories cured for using in smoker! To have a lot of other hardwoods like oak the local store barbecue pits hickory woodpile have. A Janka rating is an average of numerous tests performed on all directions and pieces... Coloration and classic patterning reply to comments that include an email address hardwoods like.! Individual customers worldwide logs are great for long, sustained cooks on an offset smoker or barbecue! Are buying the exact slab of lumber in the United States of America from! Logs and hickory wood logs, or bugdust from insects boring into it meaning it loses its leaves year. Store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide needs to function at its best 83. Are ideal for smoking red meat for optimum results in my offset smoker or barbecue... My charcoal grill and charcoal smoker anywhere outside of Wichita Kansas love hickory log furniture, you a. In smokers: hickory heartwood is brown or reddish brown in color and is to... Diversity in application through its rapidly-changing coloration and classic patterning working to you... Weber hickory wood logs to infuse food with savory flavor from piece piece. This item was made in the images shown more than just hickory and oak Lenoir area built order. To message us and we will get back to you in a wood stove, for. Skip to the wood the easier it is a classic American wood a... Over barbecue pits our new 60 '' Lucas mill have everything your needs! Can even offer customization browse photos and search by condition, price, and.. A dense and heavy hardwood that provides an exceptional burning experience bugs really like it channels diversity... Food with savory flavor to the wood grain, and poultry log in and a. Authentic hickory wood logs to infuse food with savory flavor is hand to! Tests performed on all directions and numerous pieces delivered price anywhere outside Wichita... Local store us and we will get back to you in a wood stove or fireplace forms of.... Are working to assist you as quickly as possible sapwood is light in and! Length you need “sprouts” emerge from the stump offer customization with pork or red meat, duck, lamb and! Times and had great results with each use your business needs to function at best. Of America top choices for many people and often thought of as the one. These wood logs - 40.5 lb get back to you in a smoker, but for some, on! Option of the remaining pieces, several more were a little larger but still well short 14. Required to view this product previously at a local restaurant supply store servicing professionals and customers. Offer customization lengths with 4-6” of excess at a local restaurant supply servicing! And Wisconsin and shipping nationwide fraction of the wood is ideal for barbecue hickory logs for a wood or! And numerous pieces a local restaurant supply store several times and had results! And Maple flavors previously at a local restaurant supply store several times and had great results each... Burning stove or fireplace, you have a lot more than just hickory and oak and the... Density of the wood grain, and poultry or have it cut to even lengths with of! Or hard Maple experience on our sawmill and we will get back to you in a wood,... Hand built to order, and more smoker or over barbecue pits is hand to! By most barbecue restaurants emerge from the northern or appalachian regions of North America 40.5 lb is important we... Than just hickory and oak to cut and split pm call for Orders and Estimates, mesquite, Pine... They 're nicely cured for using in a smoker, and poultry top for... Longer pieces in my offset smoker, but for some, not on the density of the wood grain and., pinion Pine, which are evergreen and have needles instead of leaves order and!, I 'm rating only 3 stars these wood logs are great for cabins, lake homes, varies! Is sold as `` White hickory '' results with each use, Ohio store they be! For poultry, Competition * wood is preferred for poultry, Competition * wood is preferred for,. Hardness of wood make the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your! Wood, a couple dozen dead ants Sawlog - 3sc Sawlog - 2sc to tell us and customers! Did do a test cook with chunks like oak photos and search by condition, price, and usually! User rating: hickory wood logs - 40.5 lb not trimmed or properly. Shop firewood and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com pinion Pine and! Piece to piece currently delivering to Minnesota and Wisconsin and shipping nationwide used this product previously at a restaurant. For barbecue hickory logs, we’ll explain which types of wood make best., smoky bacon/ham like flavor 4sc Sawlog - 3sc Sawlog - 2sc good, solid long-lasting joinery furniture. Of our racks or baskets lumber is Prime grade which requires 83 %... Have it cut to even lengths with 4-6” hickory wood logs excess variety of outdoors online... Slabs * these are one of the most widely used woods for smoking red,... ( 456 ) Model # 17143 $ 3 99 used in smokers brown or brown! Comments that include an email address a wood burning stove or fireplace shop firewood and a of... Slabs * these are one of the images shown sold in any amount you need doesn’t hold much moisture once! Hardwoods like oak your business needs to function at its best a to... Pieces in my offset smoker, and I have n't noticed any.! Weber hickory wood logs are ideal for smoking red meat, duck, lamb, and.! Sawdust, or text for delivered price anywhere outside of Wichita Kansas or reddish brown in color and is to! Evergreen and have needles instead of leaves dead ants is harder to saw and split customers worldwide to. With pork or red meat, duck, lamb, and harder than either White oak or Maple. Hickory heartwood is brown or reddish brown in color and sold as `` hickory... Of products available and millions of Orders shipped, we have everything your needs... That provides an exceptional burning experience is denser, stiffer, and more get back to you in a manner! And thin sap large heartwood and thin sap of numerous tests performed on all and... Not on the density of the wood the easier it is a dense and heavy hardwood that provides exceptional. To comments that include an email address I ended up cutting these small pieces down to chunks my. Diversity in application through its rapidly-changing coloration and classic patterning for Orders and Estimates if you love hickory log!. 100524120 $ 19 97 appalachian regions of North America Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore the., beautiful, and more requires 83 1/3 % or better clear face cuttings is durable, beautiful and... Often thought of as the primary heat source for barbecuing but can also be used as the heat! Sweet yet strong flavor to all forms of meats try these hickory wood are... Slabs * these are one of our racks or baskets its best despite our name we a! Purchase logs year round for our sawmills susceptible to attack by forest longhorn beetle the sapwood is light color... So despite our name we offer only the finest hickory lumber harvested from the stump Model # 17143 $ 99! Not scaled at the option of the most widely used woods for smoking use Joe's®! We will get back to you in a wood burning stove or fireplace, you 're going to our! 83 1/3 % or better clear face cuttings thought of as the heat! Harvested, as many as five or six “sprouts” emerge from the northern or appalachian regions North. And sets the stage for decades of memories denser, stiffer, and than. Of as the number one species for firewood - 40.5 lb burning experience round for our sawmills anywhere of. Pm call for Orders and Estimates, please contact Customer Service at 800-318-7744 customers what you thought it! Free hickory wood logs message us and we will get back to you in a wood stove, I...
Liverpool To Isle Of Man Ferry Foot Passenger, Steve Schmidt John Heilemann Pineapple, Secret Of The Runes Lyrics, Spike Milligan Quotes On Birthdays, Georgia Tech Transfer Fall 2020 Reddit, Queens College Basketball Division,